SWAHILI HYMNS BY AFRICAN CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP AT VT
Thursday, October 19, 2006
Nyimbo Za Wokovu
1.Kijito kiko chenye damu itokayo Mwokozi, kiwaoshacho wakosao :/: Na dhambi na uchafu. :/:
2. Msalabani mnyanga'any alikiona hima.
Mnyonge mimi kama yeye. :/: Nitakasike pia! :/:
3. Mwokozi wetu, damu yako daima ina nguvu. Yakuoka wenye dhambi. :/: Wamakabila yote. :/:
4. Kijito hicho cha ajabu. Nitumaini langu .Upendo wako nausifu ,:/: Nasifu hata kufa.
5. Nimeamini naamini uliyenifilia,Msalabani umetoa :/: Maishayako yote,Yesu,:/:
There Is a Fountain
D G/D C/D D
1. There is fountain filled with blood
C G D
Drawn from Emmanuel's veins;
D C C G
And sinners plunged beneath that flood
D C G D Dsus D
Lose all their guilty stains.
2. The dying thief rejoiced to see
That fountain in his day;
And there may I, though vile as he,
Wash all my sins away.
3. Dear dying Lamb, Thy precious blood
Shall never lose its power
'Til all the ransomed church of God
Be saved to sin no more.
4. E'er since, by faith, I saw the stream
Thy flowing wounds supply,
Redeeming love has been my theme,
And shall be 'til I die.
5. When this poor lisping, stammering tongue
Lies silent in the grave,
Then in a nobler, sweeter song,
I'll sing Thy pow'r to save.
posted by African Christian Fellowship in Blacksburg | 7:29 AM